- http://www.thelazyg.ca/wp-content/uploads//2014/03/zonal-geraniums-f085c9a4d2bf8fd7f75a896fbd555a68.jpgZonal GeraniumsAnnuals For Sun
After trying a few different varieties of geraniums, we tend to stay with the Survivor series because of its vigorous growth and intense colors. Geraniums are the old-fashioned standard for beds, borders, and containers. They love hot weather and hold up well to dry conditions; many offer colorful foliage. Bring them indoors to overwinter, if you like, then replant outdoors in spring. Available in dark red, neon violet, pink and white.
- http://www.thelazyg.ca/wp-content/uploads//2014/04/Peron-Sprayless2-b8b77a9ff961ee05ab4f1b062265594a.jpgPeron SpraylessFor Sun Vegetables
- http://www.thelazyg.ca/wp-content/uploads//2014/04/Thyme-dd026105725e46a4734e71cae8d817ba.jpgThymeFor Sun Herbs
This perennial forms a carpet of deep purple when in flower. Full sun. Will thrives in poor soil. It’s great with any slowly cooked soup, stew, vegetable, meat or sauce. Lemon Thyme - Use lemon-flavored varieties in teas, on seafood, or in just about any dish calling for a lemony zing. Full sun to part shade.
Also called sweetleaf for the very sweet taste of its leaves. An herb member of the chrysanthemum family. Grow it in containers or in the garden. It's a great way to sweeten iced tea and other beverages without adding calories.
Dill Dill is an annual, self-seeding plant with feathery green leaves. It is used most commonly in potato salad, soups, stews and for pickling. Dill attracts beneficial insects to your garden, such as wasps and other predatory insects. Plant next to cabbage and onions but keep away from carrots.
- http://www.thelazyg.ca/wp-content/uploads//2014/04/Nasturtium-f1bc25c54cc488fadcbb1b97af136d92.pngNasturtiumAnnuals For Sun
- http://www.thelazyg.ca/wp-content/uploads//2014/03/gazania-aa2c587b6c870a152a729ea60a469bef.jpgGazaniaAnnuals For Sun
The Kiss™ series has large 2 inch daisy-like flowers on short, sturdy stems. These 6” mound plants are available in a mix which includes 14 colors! Loves the heat and tolerates drought and blooms all summer. (Sun)
- http://www.thelazyg.ca/wp-content/uploads//2014/03/lisanthus-5c022ab934a993083298bba38c50ab67.jpgLisianthusAnnuals For Sun
Lisianthus grow 1-3 feet tall and have double blooms. They are drought tolerant and like the sun. Available in Echo Blue.
- http://www.thelazyg.ca/wp-content/uploads//2014/03/morning-glory-98b2c5afa4f0b32dcf95c874533fc232.jpgMorning GloryAnnuals For Sun
This fast-growing annual vine is a perfect pick for creating privacy on trellises or chain-link fences during the summer. It produces a trumpet-shape flowers that open in the morning and usually close by afternoon. They can self see.
- http://www.thelazyg.ca/wp-content/uploads//2014/03/pentas1-18aa32094ef87adf9041d8ef30cb6b25.jpgPentasAnnuals For Sun
The Butterfly series of the pentas can be grown in the garden bed or containers. In a hot, humid spot it can grow from 12-22 inches tall. Its large star shaped flower attracts butterflies, bees and hummingbirds. Available in Butterfly Deep Rose and Butterfly White. Available Butterfly Deep Rose and Butterfly White.
- http://www.thelazyg.ca/wp-content/uploads//2014/03/petunias-da6d71ffc517999399d72aedf92622f4.jpgPetuniasAnnuals For Sun
We have a variety of petunias to choose from this year that grow from 6-10" all the way to 4 ft! Their versatility allows them to be planted as a border in your garden or a ground cover to patio pots or hanging baskets. Available in Black Cherry, Prism Sunshine, Easy Wave Plum Vein, Red, Violet and White, Shock Wave Red, Tidal Wave Cherry, Wave Purple, Double Wave Blue, Purple, White and Littletunias in Blue Vein and Shiraz (Purple)
- http://www.thelazyg.ca/wp-content/uploads//2014/03/plectranthus-variegata-18067e3af0dadb3985964d7cb6dbba8c.jpgPlectranthus VariegataAnnuals For Sun
Plectranthus have been familiar houseplants for years. Lately they have grown increasingly popular for outdoor use as well. Their lovely scalloped foliage and trailing habit are perfect for annual plantings or cascading from hanging baskets. They like full sun and will grow 12-16 inches.
- http://www.thelazyg.ca/wp-content/uploads//2014/03/portulaca2-f509716c72bafbadf208862088d4fd90.jpgPortulacaAnnuals For Sun
Portulaca will grow about 6 inches tall and have 1.5-3 inch blooms that look like little roses. We find that do very well as a border or in containers. They love the heat and are drought tolerant in any full sun exposed areas! Available in Sundial Mix. (Sun)
- http://www.thelazyg.ca/wp-content/uploads//2014/03/scavela-5794971f8463732fb3b6d9a8363d6e00.jpgScaevola (fan flower)Annuals For Sun
Scaevola (fan flower)
The Scaevola takes the heat without wilting and produces plenty of lavender-blue or white fan-like blooms all summer. It's great in sunny gardens and is ideal for cascading from those pots and baskets in hot, dry spots that are difficult to keep watered.
- http://www.thelazyg.ca/wp-content/uploads//2014/03/snapdragon-64d77aeb724aef185592396687fc15ce.jpgSnapdragonAnnuals For Sun
Snapdragons are especially useful because they're a cool-season annual, coming into their own in early spring when the warm-season annuals, such as marigolds and impatiens, are just being planted. They're also great for fall color. We found they do very well in mixed containers. We have varieties that grow 6 inches all the way up to 36 inches tall. Available in Arrow™ Mix, Orange and Yellow and Candy Showers™ Red, Yellow and Mix and Merlot™ Mix.